Historical White Papers
The following are an amusing collection of historical papers referencing Sparkler's® history and the filtration industry through its development.
- Attapulgus Clay- Mineralogical History
- Filtering and Straining Paints and Varnishes- 1950
- Liquid Pressure Filters- 1956
- Filter-Cake Filtration: Putting the Principles to work
- Filtration 101- 1999
- Developments in Diotomite Filtration Over the Past 25 Years- 1953
For many years Sparkler® printed a monthly newsletter (named Sparks and Spark Plugs) references current developments, personal achievements and entertaining articles.